Monday, May 09, 2005

Tonight's episodes review.

Every Sunday night, I watch Malcolm in the Middle, then the Simpsons. I'll review them here.

Malcolm in the Middle: Buseys Take A Hostage
I liked seeing Francis again, and it was cool seeing Hal and Malcolm bonding. I love the way the special needs kids took on the condescending teachers. I know a few special needs kids at my school and they are grossly underestimated.

The Simpsons: A Star is Torn (GABF13)
It was nice to see a fellow North Carolinian (Fantasia Barrino) on the Simpsons, though they really could have given her character more lines. Lisa is a good singer, and that guy Cameron, sounded like a woman. OK, A woman, Tress MacNeille, was doing his voice, but it was less convincing that the other voices MacNeille can do.

The Simpsons: Thank God It's Doomsday (GABF14)
This was the best of the three. Los Lobos is one of my favorite groups, and the hidden satire that made this show what it is today was hanging around. It's in there, just look carefully.

OK, Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home