Sunday, April 13, 2008

Papa Don't Leech

Sorry for the delay. Long story.

The first two minutes of this episode were just plain awful. But the last 20 or 21 were great. They don't miss a beat, even if it takes about three or four years years to catch it. I want you to know that I stood by the Dixie Chicks during the whole bus-throwing-under during summer 2004. I know exactly what they meant. I feel the same way, being stuck in North Carolina. I'm being stereotyped because of some IDIOT who came from this state. In my case, that would be Jesse Helms. I've always hated him. I'm ashamed of what he's done to this state's reputation. I'm ashamed of what he's done to this country's reputation. Political commentary aside, one of the best lines this season was Bart's line: "You'd think living in a house full of freaks would be fun, but NO."

More than two weeks after helplessly surrendering my laptop to the Geek Squad, I still haven't gotten it back. If I'm lucky, I'll get it back tomorrow. Next time, I'm just going to get a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home