Monday, November 07, 2005

Treehouse of Horror XVI

Last night's episode was good, better than last year's. I liked the bit at the beginning about baseball making Halloween a week long, and about time they did that, too. And, if you remember me criticizing Cameron last May, the voice "Terror MacNihil" (I always love those halloween names, too) used for David was one of the "more convincing" voices I mentioned.

I saw something on Countdown last thursday that is even more disgusting than the one I don't want to talk about (see 10/27). The Iranian government made a cartoon that is trying to convince young Muslims to kill themselves to serve Allah. A boy's father is killed by Israelis, and he avenges him by strapping grenades to himself and diving onto a convoy. The animation was terrible: It made South Park look like Norman Rockwell, and they didn't seem to mention that the Palestnians started this whole holy war thing anyway!!

OK, that's all I'm saying for now, except "United we stand and divided we fall, so try to land on your butt."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home