Saturday, June 02, 2007

Don't worry, I've calmed down.

I'm still pretty steamed, though. Anyways, I don't seem to have mentioned getting two letters from a mysterious company called Vector Marketing, one for Jake and one for Jacob. They offered me a job at their Raleigh office. I kept putting it off, but I eventually called, scheduling an interview for 4:45 PM today. This morning, I was cramming for what to do at a job interview, and one site mentioned "Learn everything you can about the company." I am in their debt, when I found that the job they were offering would be none other than selling CutCo Knives. That's right, those knives that sales-guys demonstrate in your own kitchen. So, after consulting my parents, I canceled the interview. So, I'm hoping that Target will call.

My Uncle David is coming on Wednesday, and it's rotten luck that his name is on the No Justice-- uhh, excuse me-- No Fly List. The guy may be indulgent, but he is definitely no terrorist. Even worse luck, his wife, Aunt Martha, has a job that has taken her from Lake Charles, LA to Wilmington, DE, then on to Brussels, and will soon take her to Mumbai. That's right, India. I'm not saying that's bad, but he has to fly to Raleigh. Anyway, he's staying across the hall from the 6th to the 16th.

55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home