Sunday, November 02, 2008

Treehouse of Horror XIX

Not a moment too soon, The Simpsons has finally made a good episode this season. The first segment was good, but it ended kind of abruptly. The second segment was okay. They kinda missed an opportunity to have a treasure trove of single-line guest voices... which, now that I think about it, is for the best. I know my mom was looking forward to the Mad Men parody. She loves Mad Men. The last segment was pretty good. I'm not a big fan of anything Peanuts-related, to tell you the truth. I just don't get it. But I know all the gags. Marge's trombone playing was a good joke. So, things are looking up for this season. Unfortunately, what goes up must come down.

Anyways, the burning sensation mentioned 2 or 3 posts ago has returned. And my original supply of antibiotics has run out. I'll see the doctor tomorrow, if possible.

The election is Tuesday. If you haven't voted yet, go vote Tuesday. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home