Saturday, July 09, 2005

Friday the 8th

I have a lot to talk about.

Last night, we went out to Chili's, a southwestern, tex-mex restaurant. When I go there, I get the chicken crispers, which are really good. They have just the right amount of breading, and something between the meat and the breading, that looks like butter, but doesn't taste like it, but it's delicious. The meat is good, too. It comes with fries (also good), Honey mustard dressing, and corn on the cob. Worth every 895+tax pennies.

The fourth seson of my favorite detective show began last night: Monk. In case you're not paying attention, click on the link. Also, in case you didn't see it, but wanted to, I won't tell you how I solved the case, but I'll tell you that I did, and I don't usually.

I also had a weird dream where I was driving, took a wrong turn, and got beat up by a bunch of cheerleaders.

Well, time for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home