Friday, March 03, 2006

Radio rage

Yeah, you know the deal, Bill O'Reilly once again proves that he's channeling Joe McCarthy and Keith Olbermann is channeling Edward R. Murrow. Time for me to channel... whoever had the nerve to crank call McCarthy. OK, as soon as I find out what number to call, I'll call The Radio Factor and when I get on the air, I'm gonna say "KeithOlbermannKeithOlbermannKeithOlbermannKeithOlbermann..." and so on until I invariably run out of breath, then laugh my rear end off. If I get through again, I'll place an order for 231,000 falafels. OK, I'm not really going to do this, but if anyone does this and it's not me, I'm gonna send the Jake Nelson What's On My Mind Security Department to your home. HAHA. Seriously though, don't steal my idea, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home