Wednesday, October 04, 2006

An on-screen graphic too far.

I just can't believe this: Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, disgraced Florida Republican Mark Foley was labeled on a graphic as "D-FL." In the immortal sound effects of Jeopardy!: beep-beep-beep! Now for my rant: just how far will those idiots at Fox "News" go to make us look bad? I mean, O'Reilly is always ragging on us liberals for going easy on pedophiles, then one of his own goes Michael Jackson and he and his army of yellow journalists try to pass the buck. They darn well better get in trouble for this. Real trouble.

Speaking of Jeopardy!, both me and my Mom have taken the test. Mom has been chosen to audition in Atlanta next week to see how well she is playing the actual game. I took the test for the college tournament just last Wednesday. I think I did well, but I don't know for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home