Sunday, May 04, 2008

Any Given Sundance

Like a few others, this episode's quality followed a bell curve, meaning the funny parts were mostly in the middle, though the very end was pretty good as well. Homer's film festival fantasy was one of the best I've seen in some time. The question, as asked by my mom, remains: "No Robert Redford?" As I am not an indie film fan, I didn't know who Jim Jarmusch or John C. Reilly were.

I still have more than 12 hours before my last exam, accounting. Why Wake Tech couldn't contain exam week within an actual week is beyond me. But at 12:15 at the very latest tomorrow, I will be off for the summer... unless I happen to get a job. And don't get me wrong, I'd like to have a job. I just want a fulfilling one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You first need any jobs you can find to get yourself launched into the work world. Then, after you get a good education, develop valuable skills and establish your reputation as solid worker, you can find a fulfilling lifetime career.

5/05/2008 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home