Sunday, March 22, 2009

In the Name of the Grandfather

Pardon the delay. My dad insisted on watching the delayed 60 Minutes before watching The Simpsons. And let me tell you, it was definitely NOT worth the wait. This week's episode was just plain awful. The vast majority of gags were either just completely unfunny or wasted their humor by going on too long. They've really been struggling this season. If this keeps up, they may not make it to a second movie.

Spring break came and went too fast. I still have over six weeks until summer. That may not seem like a lot, but this semester has been very tiring for me. Add to that, my parents are still at risk of being laid off. For this past week and the next two weeks (perhaps even longer), my mom is going to be working at night, so I may not see her at all on some days. I've also had a feeling in my head like there's a needle or something jammed in my left temple since Thursday. Nothing seems to be able to alleviate that pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home