Monday, February 02, 2009

OWWWW!

Every winter, I get shocked constantly. I don't know how it happens to me more than other people or why it hurts me so much when it doesn't hurt others. All I know is... OWWWW!!! For some time now, whenever I have to touch something metallic such as a file cabinet, I hesitate. Shouldn't there be a way to prevent this? It's well known that static sparks can cause explosions in certain environments. I mean, we can send a man to the moon, but we can't keep a man from sending himself to kingdom come merely because of a tiny spark. In the meantime... OWWWWWWW!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Believe me, you are not the only one. I am constantly getting shocked, and you're right, they hurt! And loud... people don't have to ask what happened, they can hear it!

2/08/2009 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home