Saturday, November 19, 2005

VERY important information going unnoticed

If you comment on a TypePad Blog, such as This Is Broken, and you check "remember information," it doesn't remember anything. When commenting on This Is Broken, which is an excellent site, I've had to open a separate window, and cut and paste this blog's URL to put in the slot where it asks for one, because the URL for this is hard to memorize. It used to work, and no one has noticed that it doesn't anymore.

Anyway, today I visited St. Andrews and I've decided that I will go there, unless I hear from Louisburg or Barton, which I think I should have by now. One thing that is important to me when looking at colleges is the student-to-bathroom ratio:
Louisburg: 4:1
Chowan: about 36:1
St. Andrews: 12:1
Barton: I think it varies.

Enough said, at least for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home