Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Desperate for Information

The local Time Warner Cable has pulled an unforeseen switch on all of Scotland County. Almost all the channels have been changed. For some reason, WBTW is on channels 13 AND 53. I think they tried to get WBTW-DT2, which carries My Network TV, but messed up and now there are 3 CBSs. What bugs me is the lack of warning. I can hear assorted swears in the hall, which I guess means the other guys have found out too. I can't be sure about that, though. They swear over everything. The same thing happened in Clayton at exactly 7:32 AM on December 19, 2000, but the on-screen guide conformed immediately. Neither the TV Guide website or channel have been altered, as of yet, which makes this so much more frustrating. I don't like being ignorant. Why do you think I'm attending college?

As for last night's post, it seems that everyone was desperate for information about the Virginia Tech massacre. I hope I'm not coming off as insensitive about that. I'm genuinely concerned and saddened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home