Friday, June 29, 2007

Home Alone without the screaming

With my parents camping in the mountains until Monday, I am alone here. I have to do everything for myself, including administering the antibiotic eyedrops for the chalazions that had been irritating my right eye since November. And if that wasn't enough, the weather's not very good. There was a power flash just now.

Later today, I might go to the mall to see the iPhone crowd. I'm considering getting a video of everything, if I can get a good angle. The Apple store is on the second floor, across from a corridor on the east side of the food court. It might work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Wellsand said...

I read through your June 24 'It rocked the boat', where you stated "God created the Heaven and the Earth..."

Since YOU bro't it up, I tho't that I'd talk about Destiny here. Do YOU KNOW where You are going?

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT:

http://quadcode.blogspot.com

It's all about 'How' God works in our lives.

Save or Print it to study.

Send it to all your friends!

Your Comments are Welcomed.

HAVE A MUCH MORE "BRIGHTER" FUTURE!

7/03/2007 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... I'm not really in to all this conspiracy stuff. Thanks anyway.

7/04/2007 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home