Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It's a brand new car!!

With the Geo on its last legs, I've needed a new car all summer. Recovering from the failed CARmax purchase, my Dad made contact with Michael Jordan Nissan in Durham and they secured a dark blue 2007 Nissan Versa hatchback with automatic transmission and anti-lock brakes, and sold it to us today for about $15,000, while buying the Geo for $100. Ask for Steve or Ryan.

Another recent event was going to a "Weird Al" Yankovic concert on Sunday night with Jon, who was basically my only non-teacher friend in high school. It was him that got me interested in "Weird Al," but I was the one that told him about the concert at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium BTI Center Progress Energy Center. He drove, I gave directions, we both bought shirts, and as I was on the end of a row, "Weird Al" himself walked right past me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home