Tuesday, September 04, 2007

#200

I wasn't sure what to write for my epic 200th post, but Jerry Lewis gave me an idea: THERE! IS! NOTHING! WRONG! WITH! BEING! GAY! Therefore, should it be an insult? NO! I've had to deal with this BS since sixth, nay fifth grade! I'M SICK OF IT! If they can't tolerate ordinary people with different attractions, I won't tolerate them! And the stereotyping, it's exactly the same things African-Americans like Isaiah Washington and Jews like Jerry Lewis overcame! Besides, as you may have noticed, a fair share of pathetic homophobes have been exposed as hypocrites. This is my repression theory: Holding in the truth will eventually lead to it exploding out of you and into a scandal: Mark Foley, Ted Haggard, and Larry Craig. Who's next? My money's on Fred Phelps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home