Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sorry about the delay

So here it is, the first Simpsons review of the season:

Before the episode aired, I thought that the plot sounded terrible. Just goes to show, can't judge an episode by the promos. It was really good. Though Marge chewing on her hair had its cleverness, the intro was easily the best part, just cause it was different. I give it a 7 out of 10. Things are looking up for this season.

I'll just go ahead instead of waiting until tomorrow: I'll be 19. This time around, I can feel the pressure of growing up. I actually am starting to feel different. I guess that's the best I can hope for, it probably would have been too much for me last year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

9/27/2007 6:24 PM  
Blogger Jake Nelson said...

Thanks, annonny.

9/29/2007 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home