Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

About as entertaining as the Taco Bell commercial that came on at about 8:21, what really bugged me about this episode was how not-so-funny gags dragged on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and you're probably getting annoyed by now, so you know what I mean. Aside from that, I did like Krusty's line about dangerous toys, because there was another one this week, thus a sense of not-missing-a-beat-ness usually seen only on late night talk shows and SNL. But believe me, that's a serious issue. We should threaten to boycott next year's Olympics unless China cleans up their act. Anyway, where was I, Oh yeah, Itchy and Scratchy was funny too, but they used nearly the same steroids joke in The Simpsons Hit & Run.

And thus, I'm back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home