Monday, December 31, 2007

Another year

That's it for 2007. Same old thing as before. Just a few notes in the waning hours:

I got a few books, over $200 in cash and gift cards, and a few other things for Christmas. The biggest thing came on the 28th: HDTV! I didn't think we'd get HDTV for at least two more years, but there it was. I also got to see almost all of my Blackburn relatives, save for (An)Drew, who lives in LA and hates flying. As for New Year's Resolutions, I just want to get more exercise and improve my dental health. Hopefully they'll both last through February.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resolutions!

1/01/2008 8:10 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Hey!

This is Billy from the Carolina Circle City blog. I just wanted to thank you for the enjoyable comments you have left over there.

Believe it or not, this is my first looking at your blog and it looks pretty awesome. Keep up the good work!

Billy Coore

1/04/2008 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home