Sunday, November 25, 2007

Funeral for a Fiend

I found nothing objectionable in this, the long-awaited tenth Sideshow Bob caper. That's good. I knew several weeks in advance Sideshow Bob was to die, via the internet. That's kinda lame. It's like finding out the three nominees for a "coveted" position twice before they're officially announced. Which brings me to the other highly anticipated thing about this episode: Keith Olbermann. Unlike the guest appearances of Alex Trebek, Leeza Gibbons, and (oy) Bob Hope, this cameo was funny, meaningful, and not a waste of time.

I guess I really am losing my knack for these reviews. Still, if it gives me a reason to blog, I'll do it. I'm not about to get canceled, nor can I go on strike. Unfortunately, if The Simpsons runs out of episodes, I may be in trouble. And I am NOT going to review American Idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home