Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wedding for Disaster

Another clunker. This week's Simpsons was not as bad as last week's, but was still pretty poor. That being said, there were a few decent gags. It just continues to show that not all hope is lost. But a lot of it is.

I'm going to try to write more often. But my thoughts might be better suited to something where an update is not a major affair. So far, I've been resisting joining a social networking site such as Facebook, which my mom has already joined and my dad attempted have his website, Carolina Outdoors Guide, added to earlier today. Those "status updates" or whatever they're called may just be the change of pace I'm looking for. If I do join Facebook, it may be the new home of What's on my mind. I would have to see just how much a facebook page can do. In the meantime, I'll try to write at least one new post on here between now and next Sunday evening.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't care for Facebook. Seems too 'busy' and confusing. I prefer MySpace.

3/30/2009 10:41 PM  
Blogger Jake Nelson said...

Interesting insight. I almost joined MySpace a few years ago, but backed out.

3/31/2009 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only been on MySpace for a month (I swore I would never go to a place like that). I've met a lot of pretty neat people. They have their own music over there where you can create your own playlist. You can find any song. They have many features. There is a nice Blog feature. I don't want to sound like a commercial, but I like it. You can try it and if you don't like it, you can cancel.

4/03/2009 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tried Facebook and cancelled the next day. I'm not a stupid person, but it was too confusing and not clear enough to me. I found myself doing things and then not knowing how to un-do them. I also prefer myspace.

4/06/2009 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home