Sunday, April 26, 2009

Father Knows Worst

This week's Simpsons episode was very funny in the first scene. The rest, not so much. There were, as usual, a few good lines. One standout is the woman and kid in the audience at the awards ceremony near the end. I mean no disrespect to the only person that I know reads this blog regularly, but my Mom can be the same way sometimes.

There is one week of classes left, and next Monday, I start exams. I will finish exams, and thus, finish the school year, on Friday, May 8 at, based on how long the average test in Financial Accounting takes, about 11 AM. Looking back to January, I wrote here about two teachers I have this semester that had very negative reviews on Ratemyprofessors.com. In my opinion, only one of these teachers was reviewed accurately. The other is much better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exams next week!

4/27/2009 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home