Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good, Sad, and Drugly

This week's Simpsons episode was yet another middle-of-the-road show. There were a few funny gags, but... well, looking back at a few recent review should give you a general idea. Moving on, Sit Down, Shut Up premiered tonight. It seems like a pretty good show, but it could get old after a while. I'm not going to review its episodes here. I'll just stick with the Simpsons reviews. If you remember in the very first month of this blog, I also attempted to review Malcolm in the Middle, but that show moving to Friday nights caused me to ditch that plan. I'm going to stick with what I'm doing on here. It works. However, I still have not decided whether to join Facebook or not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/20/2009 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home