Saturday, December 31, 2005

New year's resolutions

Last year, I didn't make any, except for resolving not to make any. Time to break that and get some for 2006:

  • Get homework done on time
  • Remember stuff more often
  • That's all I can think of.
I'll mention this as well: 2005 was a really lousy year. I mean, I learned to drive and became a Senior and all, but all this stuff happening around me: bullying at school, the CIA leak, Hurricane Katrina, war over Christmas, war in Iraq, and a friend of mine's Dad being killed in some kind of conspiracy involving her boyfriend. I mean, I personally felt terrible knowing that there was all this conspiracy less than a mile from me. Here's to an all-around better world in 2006, I hope. Happy New Year.

9

It's stuck in bold! PS: I am now using FireFox.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good resolutions!

12/31/2005 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home