Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I wasn't going to write about what I got for Christmas until I had gotten everything that I would get, so here:

  • The Simpsons Season 7 on DVD
  • Wallace & Gromit DVD (not the movie)
  • Portable DVD player
  • couple of shirts
  • Tetris Tower game
  • Wal-Mart gift card
  • two Best Buy gift cards
  • lots of cash
More importantly, I saw everyone in my family, except those who couldn't make it. I was at my Mom's parents' house yesterday, and my Dad's family came today. Granddad had an infection in his foot and has to have a toe removed tomorrow, but he'll be alright. My Aunt Teresa and oldest cousins Will and Andrew couldn't come either, and that would have been my last chance to see Andrew before he leaves for LA. He's an aspiring foley artist (a sound effect guy) and last I heard from him, he was working on Bon Jovi's movie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot yesterday, so I'll put today's
12

12/28/2005 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home