Friday, December 02, 2005

Monk is back

Pretty good episode tonight. I'll tell you something, if I ever apply for a job as a mall Santa, just throw me in the nearest mental institution. I played an alien mistaken for Santa once in a play called "The Man in The Red Suit." An astronaut from a planet inhabited by human-like beings chooses a strange time to visit Earth, to eat too much, and to forget his shaver as well. This was in either first or second grade, I'm not sure which.

I officially started my shopping for this year today when I was at Cracker Barrel. Cracker Barrel was always popular on my Mom's side of the family, but my Dad boycotted the place for a few years, after all the racial controversy they caused, but he said tonight, "I've made my point." One of the best things about Christmas is that it's really close to new year's. I'm not saying any more on that.

I want to set the record straight on Sunday's post. I was completely messed up after The Simpsons was delayed. See, I thought it was pre-empted, but the network did not make clear that it would be shown in its entirety afterwards. They could have used some kind of graphic, which the conspiracy theorist in me bets they would have done for Family Guy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bad, I forgot to change the time. It should be 11:12 or something.

12/02/2005 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home