Friday, April 14, 2006

I haven't blogged in a while. There hasn't been much going on, and our wireless network is not working as well as it used to. Either it's broken or really slow.

Last night was the prom. I didn't have a date this year. Last year, I went with Jessica Clark, but this year, I wanted to go with someone else, namely Jessie Bova. I asked her on Valentine's day, but I learned too late that that was too late to start asking girls to the prom. After Jessie told me she was going with Tyler Denning, I asked all the other girls I knew well, but they were all going with someone else, except Maggie Smith, who just wasn't going. I probably should have taken her advice, because despite everyone being there and all the girls looking good, including fourth-grade crush Lily Cooke, it got boring by about 1 and 1/2 hours in. I found out that Jessica Clark wasn't coming because she didn't have a date either, and I realized that by not asking her, I may have offended her. See, she has Down's syndrome and I can barely understand her most of the time. She and I rode the same bus for nearly 6 years, and I just got a wild hair or something one day last year and asked her. I hope she's not too mad at me.

So now, it's spring break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home