Sunday, April 09, 2006

Let me just make this one quick: Outsourcing is one of the worst ideas in the world, up there with nazism, fascism, and communism. Introducing fringe benefits is totally the way to save corporate America's backside.

I've been meaning to do this for a while, so here's my opinion on stuff in the news.

*Duke Lacrosse rape scandal (remember, Duke is about 50 miles from here.): Y'know, I knew all the jocks in the world would get what they have coming. There was a golfer at CHS who bullied me so much, I had to hide in a bathroom, and he followed me. He was absolved because he was the best golfer in the school.

*Immigration: Some land of opportunity. I mean, If you wanted to come here so bad, can't you just do it legally?

*All those government scandals: Think ENRON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home