Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A purpose in life

Before I start this, I must warn you that you may take this the wrong way. Please don't make me into an outcast or dismiss me as some delusional kid.

I've decided what my purpose in life is. First, my mortal enemies: Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church. They are the biggest, meanest, impossible to reason with-est homophobes in the universe. Everything about them kills me inside. To understand how it makes me feel, see this photo here. A young girl, who could have become CEO of Sears or a great reporter or something like that. But, because she was born into that family, she is doomed to a life of bigotry and never knowing any better. So, what will I do? Well, I had a dream last Friday, where I drove out to Topeka, where they're based, and parked outside their compound and held down my car horn. A few others joined me, and the church members stole Jim Jones' idea (NOTE: I don't want them dead, just to see the light) and killed themselves. I got arrested and was jailed for three days, but the city was so grateful, when I got out, they bought me a new Volvo C70. (The Volvo is just me talking, you might want a Bentley or something.)

Anyway, you're more than welcome to steal my idea or come up with your own. See this article here or this one if you need to justify this.

By the way, if you're not interested in gay rights, Phelps is also an anti-semite, anti-catholic, and an advocate of wife-beating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home