Saturday, October 14, 2006

Why am I the loser?

I was at a small party in one of the rooms in my hall, and was told there was another party that they were all going to in another hall in that hall's suite 6. I walked halfway across campus to find there was no suite 6 there. This is just like high school. They pretend to like me, then trick me into making an idiot of myself. Why me? Is it because I don't drink? Look, it's not my fault that stuff stinks and it's not my fault a good friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver. Justin, if you're reading this, they did have liquor in there.

UPDATE-- Morning After (Sunday, 12:18 PM):

So, after confronting them, I found that they had meant suite 5. My bad. When you get abused all through high school and middle school, you can't help but be paranoid about this sort of thing in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home