Monday, November 13, 2006

Pardon the delay, folks

You wouldn't believe the weekend I had. I visited home, got a serious eye irritation, my head is really giving me trouble, and I didn't get back to Laurinburg until this afternoon, after seeing a doctor. So anyway, here's the review for G.I. (annoyed grunt).

Two weeks in a row making fun of the war. Excellent. This time, it was really funny. I've dealt with army recruiters. If you're feeling unscrupulous, tell them you're autistic. Between that and the actual war, there wasn't much. I actually had an idea to use alcohol to defeat the Iraqi insurgents, seeing as how their religion forbids alcohol and they'd turn themselves in before violating their religion for a reason other than murder. I'd spray it outside suspected hideouts. No offense, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home