Friday, February 23, 2007

Letting it out

I had had a long week, and I needed to unwind. Again. So, after seeing my Mom's latest blog post and her first time dropping the D-bomb on her blog, I couldn't resist pulling a harmless but embarrassing prank on her. I pretended to be her mom, my granny, and gave her a talking-to about cursing. I then called Mom at home to hear her reaction and so she could hear me laugh my @$$ (thanks for the good example, Mom) off. She took it well. She's smart, so she probably knew when she first saw me, that I would be mischevious. I wasn't really, but I've had my moments. I heard her and Dad's reactions and said to her, shortly before hanging up, "you're gonna get me back for this, aren't you?" She said she would, but wouldn't say when. So stand by, I'm definitely gonna pay for that one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where is the Simpsons review? I look forward to it every Sunday. I need to know how the No. 1 fan is enjoying the show.

2/26/2007 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Mr. Groening, there were two reviews. You should tell Fox not to be afraid of the Oscars.

2/26/2007 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant "re-runs."

2/26/2007 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home