Sunday, January 07, 2007

2007 so far

Not much going on yet, unless you count how the war continues to go nowhere slowly, so slowly, it's basically lost its purpose. Why did we go there again? Anydangway, here's tonight's Simpsons review:

The first part was boring, so I knew that wouldn't last long. I've never had that problem where beaches go downhill, but what do I know? I always went to Sunset Beach, and I haven't been there in years. The whole thing where Lisa was trying to save the fish just shows, albeit exaggeratedly like everything else, that people don't listen. I don't eat fish anyway. The global warming exhibit mentioned three years, but we only need about two years, twelve days, and 15 hours to fix that, if you know what I mean.

Also, tommorow I go back to school. My new classes are Creative Writing, Writing Workshop II, Cinema Classics, and Western Civilization. The last one is likely to happen, because I was aiming for Psychology but I was, like, in line to get it but it filled up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home