Thursday, February 22, 2007

One of the longest days of my life.

I got up at 5 am to go to Charlotte for the Metrolina Career Fair. Along the way, I rediscovered Burger King French Toast Sticks, witnessed Charlotte's famous rush hour firsthand, and all the other stuff you can gain from a 2.5 hour drive mostly uphill. While there, I learned about career opportunities at, among other places, Bi-Lo, FDIC, and Walgreens. And then, it was only about 11 AM. An hour later, I was back in the van, on the way back to Laurinburg. Along the way, I rediscovered Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets. Finally, getting back to SAPC, I had to do some laundry, which I'll admit is easy, except for lugging dirty clothes downstairs and clean clothes back upstairs. Then, only then, I could unwind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home