Sunday, December 31, 2006

Keeping you informed... eventually

Time to catch up on the holidays. First, Christmas: I got the 9th season of The Simpsons on DVD, a couple gift cards, about $400, and a new Palm Pilot, among other things. Also, I got to see almost everyone on my Mom's side of the family except my cousin Will, who couldn't get off work and hadn't bothered to tell me he's engaged. Also, with less than 7 hours and counting left of 2006, I think back to my blog post of 365 days ago, where I was glad 2005 was over and was hoping for an improved 2006. That just wasn't meant to be, as I learned four days after that with the Sago Mine disaster. I should know better than to expect a better 2007, but still, who anywhere between West Alaska and Eastern Europe knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home