Sunday, October 28, 2007

Will's wedding

On Friday, I went with my parents to South Carolina for my cousin Will's wedding. While I was there, I saw a lot of my family. Will's brother Drew, a.k.a. Andrew, has not worked on any more movies as a foley artist, saying his hours were too long, but has gone into producing music. He and his girlfriend Pam live in LA. My younger cousin Ben was there, always interesting to talk to. I also got to see my Aunt Teresa and Uncle Pete's house. When I first went to their house in Pawleys Island in 2004, it wasn't finished, but the carriage house was. It's a really nice, big house, with a yard that faces the Intracoastal Waterway. They held the wedding in that yard. Will married Rachel, his friend since childhood. They left for The Bahamas this morning. Also, while I was there, my parents and I ate at Applewood House Of Pancakes in Pawleys Island. That was a really good place, but the Hampton Inn in Georgetown, where we stayed, was not so good.

So, now we're back in Clayton. There's no review for this week, but get ready for next week's Treehouse of Horror XVIII.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home