Sunday, May 18, 2008

All About Lisa

This was a pretty good episode. I really liked the coin collecting subplot, especially when Homer gets the best of Mr. Burns. The main plot was good. I had thought that they would feature Drew Carey more prominently, but he really wasted no time with what little time he had. And learning about Sideshow Mel's past was pretty interesting.

And with that, season 19 is done. Have a good summer, see you on September 8 or 15.













Oh, you're still here. OK then. Earlier today, we went to visit my uncle Garry, aunt Joan, and cousin Laura to help them install their new TV and move the old one out. If you remember, Laura once made a guest post on this blog. Also, her friend MacKenzie was visiting as well, who co-starred with Laura in a home video I made back in 2004 of them arguing. There were a few moments today where I wished I had a camera.

Earlier this week, there was an advertisement in the Clayton News-Star for a job at their office, my former place of employment, for a proofreader and compiler of the police report. I called Mr. McLeod, the publisher of the paper and my former boss about the job. Just now, Mr. Mercier, the editor, called me, offering me the job. As I have prior experience at proofreading, I will be starting training for the police report this Thursday. I finally have a new old job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home