Friday, May 01, 2009

Can anyone read this?

As of today, I can't access my blog due to some weird error. I keep getting this message with a code involved: bX-e83xdk. From what I can tell, everyone else is getting a different code: bX-r1ezpk. Considering the fact that I can write posts on the blog but can't view the blog, I'm trying this. I already was forced to join the "Blogger help group" on Google to even have a chance at getting any tech support at all, something I really resent having to do. Looks like another reason to join Facebook.

I was in the hospital from Tuesday afternoon at about 1:30 until this morning at about 8:45. I went to see a GI doctor on Tuesday and he recommended that I clear out my digestive system and slowly work my way back into eating the food that was giving me discomfort. I've got several medications to take for a rather long time. I hope I feel better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home