Sunday, November 27, 2005

Why don't you just cancel it right now?

OK, I didn't mean that, but football is part of the reason why my life stinks. You know, maybe they should cancel it, and let NBC pick it up.

Other reasons my life stinks:

  • You call this a high-speed modem?
  • The Senior Project is killing me
  • I have to take Algebra II to go to the college my parents want me to go to
  • Politics are affecting my day-to-day life
  • I can't think of a way to express my true feelings without breaking something
  • At least 5 people at school have nothing better to do than to ruin my life
  • I've had an incurable sore throat for 9 days now

Listen, you should just ignore the ranting of an emotionally unstable 17-year-old. There's so much better stuff to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home