Thursday, April 27, 2006

I just took the Accuplacer test here at the Johnston County workforce development center. I got the 90th percentile on the arithmetic part. We were authorized to use the web after we finished, so here I am.

Yesterday I was driving on US 70 and it was raining, so I had the wipers and lights on. There were a lot of people who didn't have their lights on, though. State law: "Burn headlights when wipers in use." Those lights weren't even on fire. If they were trying to save gas or something, they're doing it the wrong way. I'm trying to save gas too, but it was more important for me to see.

This weekend, my parents are going to MerleFest. Basically, MerleFest is like this: You know what Woodstock is, right? Replace Jefferson Airplane, The Who, and Jimi Hendrix with Merle Watson et. al. and move it down to Wilkesboro, NC. I'll just visit my grandparents while Mom and Dad are there. My Dad is leaving this morning, and my Mom and I will go up tomorrow evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home