Sunday, April 23, 2006

Part 1: Hmm. Well, that one line about Christian Fundamentalists taking over America by the 21st century was ominous and everything, but I think it's more along the lines of just messing it up. How does this stuff happen, though? The pilgrims said they wanted religious freedom, but when they get here, they take it back. I can't help but wonder what my life would be like if my great-granddad, William "Scotty" Nelson stayed in Scotland. Would it be better or worse? Would I make fun of America behind their back then get annoyed when they do the same to Scotland? I don't know.

Part 2: That one was pretty good. I mean, I can relate. I've had a desire to mutiny against Mr. Smith, the principal at CHS, but I was thinking of a student strike, akin to "The Principal Wore Pearls." It was about a year ago, when my friend Alex and I were annoyed about morning break being revoked just because some morons never heard of a trash can. We were taking a class where we produced the school's morning news, and we wanted to sneak an announcement declaring the strike on the air. I'm pretty sure that just woudn't work, though.

Part 3: Marge's line about the strongest 3rd part, though accurate for last Christmas' episode, proved seriously wrong here.



Spring break is over. I feel like I blew the last few days doing not much. I mean, I went to South of the Border, I went to Adventure Landing, and I got some extra sleep, but it just doesn't feel like enough. I go back to school tomorrow.

This Tuesday is the court date for my traffic citation. I gotta go to Raleigh, be all civilized and everything, just to pay a $160 fine for blinking at just the wrong time or letting up on the brake too soon or not braking fast enough or whatever happened. I probably won't get another anytime soon, seeing as how gas is too expensive to do anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home