Sunday, May 28, 2006

Gotta be more diligent...

Sorry, haven't posted in a while. They're really putting the pressure on me at school. Exams start Wednesday. I have my ENR I exam on Wednesday, my Horticulture II exam on Thursday, and EOC exams are not allowed to be given early, even for seniors, so I have my Algebra II exam next Tuesday. That's the only one I'm worried about, seeing as how I was always good at math, but when I started algebra, it felt everything I knew was wrong. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I don't want to know what the square root of -1 is. And what are logarithms, anyway? I mean, aren't they just multiplying by a complicated number, or a complicated exponent or something? We came up with an easy way to remember the constant in figuring out the area or circumfrence of a circle, so why can't dfnhiksafikjsfksnzfjazdfskowwshfvouisdkljfsakl.... You know what I mean? I just don't get it, and it's unlikely that there's a simple way of putting it. OK, I'm gonna go... place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home