Sunday, May 14, 2006

Season/Series finales

I'm doing double reviews tonight:

The Monkey Suit: What a way to end another great season of The Simpsons. The war between evolution and creationism escalates again. I mean, seriously. You've got people around here who despite Jesus' supposed message of tolerance and love, there's all kinds of people who use religion as an excuse for the ridiculous things they do. About evolution: In the immortal words of Mark Mothersbaugh: God made man, but he used the monkey to do it. Apes in the plan, and we're here to prove it. I can walk like an ape, talk like an ape, I can do what a monkey can do. God made man, but the monkey supplied the glue. In closing: OOK OOH AHH!

Graduation: Boy, this sums up the whole Malcolm in the Middle concept, huh? Despite even getting literally covered in filth, the Wilkersons come through in the end, even if it's not on top. Heck, I might just be a janitor at St. Andrews this fall. If I am, I'm gonna do a better job than some people I could mention here, but I still have about 20 days left of high school. On the other hand, I might get a reference for The Laurinburg Exchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home