Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This Newsweek story says that SUVs are still selling unreasonably, despite gas prices. I mean, people must absolutely loooooooooooooooooooooooove wasting gas. Around here, there's a lot of guys who have trucks, and I rarely see those truck beds being used. You got all these SUVs, but no one ever goes off-road, which is what their original purpose is. Another thing is, you SUV drivers scare the crud out of that guy in the '95 Prizm when you ride up on his tail. Not me, though. The kind of cars I want get MPG in the 30s. In fact, the new Toyota Yaris pushes 40 and is only 12 grand. What am I gonna do about this? Good question.

100th post! Wow. I didn't think I'd last this long. Well, I guess I'm going into syndicated reruns this fall. Not really, but still, 100th post. That's pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home