Monday, July 10, 2006

Kanki

Today I went to Kanki, a Japanese-style restaurant where they cook the food right at your table, with the guys from TEACCH. It's a real show, the way the chefs cook right there in front of you. They juggle the knives a bit, chop the vegetables real fast, toss the bowls into the top of their hats, and even socialize with the guys they're cooking for. Not sure if I've mentioned this or not, but it's really hard for me to try new foods, especially "exotic" foods. I mean, I tried apricot Jello for the first time about three weeks ago. It was okay, but I like orange better. I just had some steamed rice.

Afterwards, I went over to Sears and saw a compact fridge that fit the description that SAPC wanted, i.e. no more than 2.7 cubic feet. I bought it and lugged it home. I wasn't exactly sure if it would fit in the Geo, but the salesman said it would if it was put sideways in the backseat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home