Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm down to 26

Just this morning, I had my wisdom teeth taken out. I already had two missing from an earlier operation, but this one required being knocked out. The effects of that gas were weird. I started to lose my grasp on reality, and didn't recognize my own hands. I also couldn't connect what I saw to what I heard, but what I heard was in touch with what I felt, i.e. after the doctor mentioned spraying ice water on my hand to dull the pain from the IV needle, I felt my hand get cold. On the other hand, my whole body felt cold. I also heard myself making some sounds that I didn't intend to cause, mostly some mumbling. I dropped out eventually, and the whole procedure took only 45 minutes. My face really hurts now, even with the painkillers, and I'm on a Jello diet for the next 60 hours or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home