Monday, November 27, 2006

How to fall down the stairs and live to blog about it

Yes, I fell down the stairs in my dorm trying to get to Harris Teeter. It hurt, but I'm okay. I was only two or three steps above the second floor landing and landed on my right side. My foot always does this thing where my right ankle turns 90 degrees inward and I lose balance. It's been happening since fifth grade. One memorable winter morning at West Clayton Elementary I was navigating the boardwalks out to my mobile unit (read: trailer) classroom and fell at exactly the right time to fall onto another sloping boardwalk towards the fourth grade mobile units. Cold, but not icy, just cold enough for me to slide a bit. Anyway, I made it to HT, got the milk I needed, and made it back upstairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home