Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weird

OK, so Jon, a guy from my dorm, invited me to an "Amazing Race" type-event at his church. We had to run all around Laurinburg to find clues and participate in challenges. This was one of the challenges I had to do: suck up a tupperware full of lemon Jell-O through a straw. It was torture. Was there some kind of divine intervention that made Chandler volunteer me for that task? I'm never eating Jell-O again. My team won, though. Then, the church was holding an early Thanksgiving dinner, but I suddenly fell into a serious depression and didn't feel like eating anything, even anything I would eat. Maybe it was the Jell-O. Anyway, I then saw The Simpsons. It was a pretty good episode. I snapped out of my depression when the old man was flying like Rocky. And it's always good to know that Moe is just a little bit nice inside, even if it can be blocked by what Matt Groening decribes as his being "mad at the world." Less than four years ago, Moe bonded with Maggie, and a couple years ago, he got to know Marge. That just leaves Bart. Maybe Moe will realize who's been prank calling him. You know how they never do prank calls anymore? I've heard that the names were too hard to come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home